Automatic Shipment Service is recommended for customers who want to ship their packages as soon as they are received in our warehouse to expedite the process.
To use this service, you should choose a default address and carrier service in your account setting and top up enough DK money for automatic shipping payment.
How to use:
- Before submitting the Incoming Order Form, please go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS → MY ADDRESS to set up your default address for using Automatic Shipment Service.
- Click the ‘AUTOMATIC SHIPMENT SETTINGS’ button to select the default address and carrier service.
- Submit ‘MY INCOMING ORDER FORM’ on the YOU BUY ORDERS tab and opt for Automatic Shipment Service at the bottom of the form.
- Please make sure you have enough DK MONEY in your account.
- Shipping fee will be automatically deducted from your DK MONEY deposit.
- Make sure to set up correct default shipping address. Request for address change or shipment cancellation won’t be accepted once your package is received in our warehouse.
- You can use the SHIPPING CALCULATOR to calculate the estimated shipping fee in advance.
- Learn how to top up DK MONEY HERE.
Join & Get $2 DK Points
Sign up today and get $2 off on your next international shipment!