If your package arrives damaged or missing items, please make sure to keep all packing materials for investigation by Delivered and shipping carrier. Please file a claim directly to the local carrier used for last-mile delivery. Once you get confirmation from the carrier that your claim has been accepted, please wait designated period. If you have any issues, you may contact us, and we will do our best to help.
If you need our assistance, please send Delivered below information:
- A copy of your registered claim
- Name, Email address, Suite number
- PKG ID
- Reason for claim
- Picture of damaged items
- Picture of outer and inner packaging
- Picture of the shipping label
- A detailed list of all damaged or missing items (including item numbers).
- If your items are damaged, please keep the original package box with you until the claim is closed.
Upon receiving the above information, we can request an investigation to the carrier for compensation procedure.
Please make sure to contact the local carrier within their allowed period for filing a claim:
- FedEx: up to 21 days from the shipment date
- UPS: up to 14 days from the shipment date
- EMS: up to 4 months from the date of dispatch
Please note that compensation amount will be decided based on the total item value indicated on the commercial invoice. The item value will be automatically