Delivered Standard service is one of the cheapest economy shipping that has a good quality-price ratio. We use locally competitive couriers for door-to-door delivery. This delivery option is suitable for non-express shipping and is eligible for packages of up to 10kg only.
Please refer to the below local courier list which is responsible for last-mile delivery.
- Japan – Sagawa
- Singapore – Janio
- Malaysia – Ninjavan
- Taiwan – HCT
- Philippines – Ninjavan
- USA – USPS
- Please refer to this page to know more about insurance coverage for Delivered Standard service
- Food items are not eligible for shipping to the USA using the Delivered Standard service. Food items will be disposed of at local customs without prior notice and a disposal fee of US$100 will be charged to the customer in this case
- Lithium-metal and lithium-ion batteries are not eligible for shipping
- Perfume, diffuser, flammable products, and dangerous goods are restricted for shipping
- If a package could not be delivered for any reason (wrong address, undelivered, customs clearance failed, etc.), the package will be sent back to the sender’s address or disposed of at the carrier’s local facility according to the carrier’s policy. Delivered Korea does not take any responsibility for shipping issues or any related costs.
- The recipient is responsible for customs as well as duty and taxes.
Join & Get $2 DK Points
Sign up today and get $2 off on your next international shipment!