We are glad to announce that we’ve now added a new feature enabling you to request below optional packing services directly on your dashboard.
How to request optional packing service during Consolidation / Repackage request:
1. Go to My packages after logging in to your Delivered account.
2. Select package(s) to be consolidated/repackaged and click ‘Consolidation’ or ‘Repackage’.
3. On your PC, click the “+” icon next to the selected package to display optional packing services available to choose from. On the mobile version, select ‘OPTION PRICE LIST’ at the bottom and then the “+” icon next to the selected package.
4. Select the optional packing service(s) you would like to request from the drop-down menu (multiple options are available) and an additional service charge will be added for each selected option.
- Bubble wrap
- Vacuum pack
- Remove Papertube: We will remove the paper tube and fold posters into the package to reduce the volume weight of your package.
- Plastic box
- B2B packing: By selecting this option, the Delivered-branded sticker and name card will be removed from your package.
5. Click “Submit”
6. You will receive a notification email once your request has been completed. Please estimate 12~24 business hours for your request to be processed.
Please note that once Consolidation or Repackage has been done, it cannot be undone since the package will be transferred to the loading area for being ready to be shipped.
Join & Get $2 DK Points
Sign up today and get $2 off on your next international shipment!